1/24/11

BOTTOM TWINK OF THE YEAR

For those of you who dont know Ive only been in the industry for about a year now. This year has definitely been an extremely successful one !! It was a bumpy start but once I got my feet grounded and some help from my AMAZING agent Jason Sechrest, things gradually have been pushed into the right direction. Of course without any of you guys I obviously wouldnt be where I am right now, so to all of you who put up with my random fits on twitter and my occasional off the wall tweets THANK YOU ALL SOOO MUCH !! Another huge role is without a doubt bloggers. Ever since ive began my path in the industry there has been one that has stuck with me every step of the way, and that guy would be Chucky Baer of SD Border Boys Blog. I had the pleasure of meeting him last year on my first trip to film for Helix Studios and he was absolutely as sweet as could be !! Not only does he have a passion for what he does but is great at it as well !! Every year he gives an award called the 'GOLDEN PENIS AWARD" and I just so happen to be the lucky recipient of that award this year !! The article he wrote up was extremely warming to read. Thank you so much again Chucky for everything you have done and sticking by me this far. You can check out the posting by clicking HERE. Thank you all for reading and make sure to check out the rest of Chucky Baers blog while your there !! Lots of great things you dont want to miss !! Love you all tons !!






xoxo,
-Hayden

FOLLOW ME
"LIKE" ME

No comments:

Post a Comment